What makes attending ReadyStepGrow different than going to another "therapy" session with your child???
1. RSG is not just facilitating the group to let you part with your money without a very good return.
2. RSG has expert therapists with different expertise (Neonatologist, Early years practitioner, Neuropsychology PhD, Speech Pathologist, Exercise Physiologist) as part of the team that develops well thought out programs to address the needs of your premmie's development at every stage.
3. You, as the parent, has direct access to these expert therapists in one place to ask questions, discuss concerns etc regarding your premmie's development.
4. RSG is also here to support you, as the parent, to help your premmie to prepare themselves for life and school. For some it's a life journey and for others a short one.
5. RSG is a safe place for parents on the therapy roller coaster to get advice and support for themselves as the team at RSG knows firsthand the emotional trauma that may be experienced by having a premature baby.
To EXPERIENCE ReadyStepGrow and talk to facilitators and other families involved why not come along to our OPEN DAY this Thursday October 2nd?
Written and shared with kind permission by a ReadyStepGrow Mum - Charlotte Van der Poll